Saturday, July 6, 2013

10 Days Until Surfers Paradise

10 more days until Cody's album Surfers Paradise is released! Make sure you all buy his album on July 16th.  OR pre-order the album now here.  

Cody describes his up-coming album saying, “My new album Surfers Paradise is the first time that I've really known from the get-go exactly how I wanted the music to sound.  I wanted to show the world how I'm evolving and that I’ve really discovered who I am as an artist.” 
Cody explains, “Surfers Paradise is basically the most famous area on the Gold Coast of Australia, where I am from.  I think this album really represents that piece of me and my lifestyle there. Making Paradise felt like a journey to find myself as a young adult and artist. With 'Surfers Paradise' the entire process felt more natural, like being back home. I wanted to share that feeling with my fans.  I am 100 percent confident in this album. I feel like the title, the sound, and the music all go really well together and represent exactly who I am.”
It is clear that Cody has put a ton of work into this album. We all know it is going to be absolutely amazing, so don't miss out on it. It's going to be incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment